Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hallelujah!!

Finals are over!
And you that have to take them think you have it tough? Just try to give one. Do you know how difficult it is to write a good test question? A question that doesn’t have half the class down of you after the exam whining, “You didn’t talk about that in lecture.” and then crying, “That wasn’t fair. Kill the bastard!” I wish I had an unlisted email.

I would like to say:
No, I didn’t lecture on it, but yeah, it was in the readings. So read the fucking reading assignments next time! I can’t believe your audacity. You are in professional school you little spoiled shit. What do you want? A pud exam that all of you can make an A on? And then bitch because you are so much better than him but you still got the same grade. Grow up, take the fucking iPod out of your ears and listen to the world.

Thank you for listening. I just had to blow off a bit of steam. The students of today are the best I have ever taught. They are brilliant, diverse, and have wonderful personalities. But they are so fucking demanding.

And they say the new “millennials “are even worse.

Oh well, thank you for letting me vent. Bring them on!

(Sorry about all the explanation points!)

2 comments:

tumple said...

Heh...you are right on that one! I take my last final tomorrow morning, and I'm done! The prof, on the other hand, still has to grade 20 or so of them, on top of finishing grading our papers. I am glad I'm on this side of that whole deal.

Congrats on being done, El Q!

roos said...

Thank you heidi...for understanding. I was blowing off steam. I'm posting my thoughts on Helvetica now.