Sunday, August 14, 2011

How I spent my summer vacation.

August 13, 2011
       I wonder if that short essay question is still a first day of school assignment. It was usually assigned just so the teacher could get to know you better and also get an idea of your writing level. I doubt that it is still used. There is probably a law against any homework the first week; and even if a student were asked that question they would present it as a PowerPoint presentation or if they wanted extra credit they could do it in multimedia form posted to YouTube.
       I shouldn’t be so hard on schools; they have a very tough job. It is difficult to fathom that summer is soon drawing to a close and school will be starting in a couple of weeks. At least summer is going out in style, blazing hot.
       Now back to the original question. How did I spend my summer vacation? Well, always looking for good blog material I think I will use the next several blogs to tell you. After all we should get to know each other better. Even though you already know my writing capabilities (poor).



No comments: